5.07.2010

Type Classification information design (Poster )



Type Classification information design (Poster )

Type Classification is like a family Group. They are
connective and contact. They are influence together.
As those reasons, I would like to design a poster
which a showing some detail characteristics of typefaces through
classification. I would like the poster named “tour” that can be
more active and fun. Talk about family I will think of the tree.
So, I would like to design a tree family on the poster.
Therefore, I also will show a timeline on the poster.
That can make the information more clearly.
I would like to use some colors in brown and
yellow color tone, is can make the poster more harmonious.


字體類型海布設計

字體類型分類就像一個家庭組。他們是結締組織和接觸。
他們是一起影響。由於這些原因,我想設計一個海報,
就是一個展示各種
字體類型的細節特徵。我的海報設計名為“旅遊”,
充滿積極和充滿樂趣的感覺。談家庭,我會聯想到樹的分枝圖。
所以,我想設計一個家庭
分枝樹圖海報。
我利用了時間鏈 (time lines )顯示了
各種字體類型的出
現時期年份
顯示在海報上。這可以使信息更加清晰。
我想採用了一些棕色和黃色的色調,使海報更和諧從而帶出家的感覺。